PROBASICS® ALUMINUM CRUTCHES (Invacare®)
PROBASICS® ALUMINUM CRUTCHES
Pushbutton adjustment allows for safe, accurate, and quick crutch height adjustment.
The ProBasics Aluminum Crutches are made from solid, one-piece, anodized aluminum for a lightweight feel, and high-impact plastic armrests and handgrips for added durability. Fully assembled with cushions and handgrips for additional comfort.
- High-impact plastic armrests and handgrips for added durability
- Cushions, handgrips and rubber tips provide comfort
- Easily adjust height on center tube
- Lightweight, aluminum frame
- Pushbutton adjustments for safe, accurate and quick height adjustment
- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum
- Height Adjustment: 37"-46" (Junior), 45"-53" (Adult), 53"-61.5" (Tall Adult)
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 2 Year
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
PROBASICS® ALUMINUM CRUTCHESManufacturer: Invacare®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (800) 354-6334
Phone: (573) 756-3503
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.